+ FEEDING VITAMINS TO YOUR PLANTS GIVES YOU BIG REWARDS, ESPECIALLY AT HARVEST TIME
You've given your plants the best environment, and you feed them nutrients especially designed for hydroponics.
Now you're interested in reports that vitamins make your plants stronger, more productive and bigger-yielding.
To find out exactly how vitamins help your plants grow and produce better, scientists test identical clones side by side in identical systems. The clones are fed the same diet, except that half of the clones receive a vitamin that the other clones do not receive.
Both sets of clones are closely monitored during growth and after harvest. Scientists take plant tissue samples to measure plant metabolism, nutrient absorption, and overall plant health.
Total yield size, quality and essential oil content are also measured. Using statistical analysis and other criteria, scientists determine if the vitamin had any effects, and if so, what those effects are.
Please focus on the test results closely, because you'll discover how B vitamins make your plants stronger, safer and more productive...
How B Vitamins Improve Your Plants and Your Yield
Fortunately our scientists have repeatedly run hydroponics tests, and their findings demonstrate many B vitamin benefits for your plants, including:
Why Your Plants Need Extra B Vitamins for Survival and Production
- Folic Acid helps plants maintain healthy metabolism and DNA, but Folic Acid breaks down easily in plants especially under intense lighting, so it's a good idea to supplemental feed Folic Acid to your plants. Tests show that Folic upgrades the weight and quality of your harvest.
- Vitamin B5 is essential for fundamental cellular processes.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) helps your plants use and create carbohydrates so your plants have enough energy to build strong vegetative growth and to power production of flowers and essential oils. It also facilitates your plants' use of phosphate, which is an essential nutrient that fuels flower growth. B1 activates Systemic Acquired Resistance (SAR), which is the same benefit that happens in humans when a vaccination produces a pre-emptively increased immune response to future infections. What's more, B1 assists in root development so your plants intake more nutrients faster, and are more resistant to shock, transplanting, cloning.
As you can see, B vitamins are absolutely essential- without them, your plants die.
Of course, it's logical to ask if plants can synthesize or derive enough B vitamins from nutrients you feed them.
The answer is that your plants can synthesize some B vitamins from nutrients, but they can't synthesize enough nutrients fast enough to achieve your goals of vigorous growth, earlier maturation, and heavier, more potent harvests.
Truth be told, the very same things that make you a superior gardener (by pushing your plants to their maximum potential) also push plants past their natural ability to produce all the vitamins they need for good health and championship performance.
So when you provide pre-made vitamins, your plants have less metabolic work to do and they use more of their nutrients for growth and floral production because they don't have to make their entire supply of B vitamins themselves.
Besides, studies show that when plants are fatigued (which is when they most need B vitamins), that's when they are least able to make their own vitamins.
It's the same as why an Olympic athlete needs a higher-quality diet combined with professional vitaminization, but a person who never exercises doesn't need such a rich diet or extra vitamins.
In fact, B vitamins are particularly useful:
Finding a B Vitamin Formula that Boosts Yield Too
- When your plants are seedlings, new clones, transplants, or in peak flowering
What's really interesting is that our scientists discovered that a B vitamin formula is an ideal platform for vitamin-rich components that double as yield-boosting substances.
For example, our B-52 formula contains kelp and seaweed extracts. These extracts contain a variety of compounds, that increase cell replication and stimulate roots and stems.
Not only that, but several studies show that B vitamins, combined with seaweed and kelp extracts, assist in floral development and ripening, with increases in floral weight and potency as much as 31%.
Combine this with the crop protection provided by:
Your B Vitamin Formula Includes Plant Nutrition for Higher Yields
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Enhances systemic resistance so your plants are less susceptible to common grow room contaminants that often disguise themselves as nutrient disorders while insidiously harming your crops.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin): An essential substance that contributes to your plants' metabolism and other basic life functions. Insufficient amounts of B3 lead to slow growth, poor yields and lowered disease resistance.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin): Involved in enzymatic activity, carbohydrate energy production and amino acid synthesis. All three of these areas are implicated in the basic health and productivity of your plants.
Compounded with the B vitamins mentioned above, B-52 contains humates and other sources of plant nutrition that are more easily absorbed by your plants because they are administered with B vitamins. And these substances aid the transference of B vitamins into your plants.
When you're using B-52, you'll like the convenience of feeding its important vitamins and stimulators directly into leaves or roots. This root feed/foliar convenience makes the healing, stimulating and protective effects of B vitamins to immediately and completely available to your plants.
Another factor that makes this a winning formula is how B-52 works well for you in all types of growing systems and root zone material, including aeroponics, rockwool, soil, coco coir, hydroton, ebb and flow, and all the other hydroponics gardening methods.
Getting B-52 right away helps satisfy your desire for faster-growing, earlier maturing, bigger-yielding crops. This powerful vitamin formula increases the payoff from your gardening.