OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ — Enrich Your Garden with Premium, Plant-Potentiating Compost Derivatives
So you’re thinking about adding a compost tea to your garden’s feeding program.
You’ve made a good choice.
For many growers, an all-natural brew is a tried-and-true way to cultivate a healthy, vigorous crop that produces big yields.
And with the right tea, your crops will soak up a world of benefits.
They typically smell better and taste better…
They can soften the effects of conventional feeding programs…
And their unique plant-potentiating properties can help you to grow world-class crops.
Now, before you go out sourcing local compost, it’s important to understand…
Most Home Brewed Teas Alone Won’t Cut It!
And most of them are lacking in the nuances needed to unleash vigorous growth.
Simply put, they don’t have the powerful chelation, bioavailability, or precise measurements of elements to create the optimal conditions your plants need to thrive.
Because here’s the thing…
With a ‘DIY’ approach to teas, you’ll likely run into the following challenges:
- A short-shelf life could cause your tea to spoil fast, sending you—and your wallet—back to buy more on lightning-quick repeat.
- The formula is hazy… And you never know exactly how pure they are.
- They may lack the most essential ingredients, and could even be nothing but a cocktail of cheap microbes that negate each other’s benefits.
What’s more, you also have to consider…
The Obstacles of Organic!
See, the word “organic” alone can be a tricky one.
A lot of companies claim to be organic when they’re not.
And even if you use legitimate organic fertilizer, you’ll probably experience some unpleasant side effects.
- Clog up your growing systems and filters, turning into a nasty sludge that breeds fungus gnats and other unsightly creatures
- Contain the wrong ratio of nutrients, either overloading your plants and causing nutrient burn or depriving them and creating deficiencies
- Don’t mix well with non-organic fertilizers
- Smell like garbage, turning an otherwise aromatic garden into a cesspit of raw sewage
Now, does that mean you should avoid organic teas altogether?
Because with the right additive, these natural brews can help you…
Build a Resilient, Bountiful Garden
See, a good additive will introduce nutrients and create the ideal conditions to support beneficial natural microbes into your rhizosphere, boosting your garden with an abundance of plant-potentiating ingredients.
No doubt, growers using top-grade compost teas can realize whopping yields of high-potency, fragrant flowers.
And when it comes to all-natural brews, nothing adds value to your crop like OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™.
In fact, it works so well that…
Growers in 107 Countries Depend on OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ to Unlock Their Plants’ Potential
Our team of experts went to great lengths to source only the highest-grade, all-organic ingredients for this Advanced Nutrients super tea.
For starters, this CDFA-OIM and OMRI-certified fertilizer can be used for organic cultivation.
So you can breathe a sigh of relief knowing you’re feeding your plants an exclusive menu of pure, all-natural ingredients known to enrich their taste and vigor.
What’s more, OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ features the optimal ratio of nutrients, complementing your traditional NPK base withOUT causing nutrient burn.
Simply put, it’s…
The Premium Super Tea Used By the Top Organic Growers on the Planet
- Fish protein hydrolysate and soy protein hydrolysate . . . Together, they provide a rich assortment of bioavailable elements, providing ideal conditions to support your plants in constructing an optimal framework for growing and flowering
- Fractionated alfalfa extract . . . An often overlooked but highly effective ingredient to created perfect conditions for chlorophyll production, so your plants can absorb more CO2 for optimal photosynthesis
And between the fractionated alfalfa extract, fish emulsion, bat guano, and earthworm castings, you’ll also benefit from…
- A wide range of vitamins to support smooth growth processes
- Optimal ratios of essential nutrients . . . withOUT overloading your crops and causing nutrient burn
- A complete mineral portfolio that creates conditions to help increase cell strength for vigorous vegetative and flowering growth
And the tea gradually releases nutrients, ensuring they remain available for uptake throughout the entire crop cycle.
Imagine how incredible it’ll feel when you feed your crops the best that Mother Nature has to offer, and they reward you with the kind of swelling canopies of lush green flowers few growers will ever achieve.
We’ve Spared No Expense in Developing the Most Premium Super Tea Possible…
And we’ve made sure that OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ can serve as the perfect complement to ANY feeding program.
So you’ll be using a product that…
- Mixes easily with conventional nutrients and other soil amendments
- Won’t clog your system or leave a foul smell in your garden
- Features 100% water-soluble ingredients
- Helps assist the uptake of nutrients in other fertilizer
Feed OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ to your plants today.
Then watch in amazement as they grow bigger, stronger, and greener.
Breathe in the fresh, signature aroma of plants grown with Earth’s all-natural goodness.
And get ready to blow your friends away with your enormous, potent yields, as they clamor to discover your secret.
Buy BigMike’s OG Tea today at an authorized retailer near you.
Here’s What Other Growers
Who Can Hardly Believe Their Luck
Have To Say About OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™…
No Horrible Smell! Easier To Work With! And My Bloom Gave Me More Than I Expected With A Heavenly Taste And Smell!
“I wanted to do only organic growing and I had tried the stuff made by other companies first. One of them made my house smell so bad that my boyfriend’s mother said it smelled like an overflowing toilet. That was so embarrassing. So I switched over to OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ and right away I noticed that it didn’t have the horrible smell and it was a lot easier to work with. Then I saw that the color of my leaves looked more healthy and when it came time for bloom phase I got a lot more than I expected and the taste and smell of the crop was heavenly.”
I Can Tell A Difference In The Way My Plants Grow… People Are Glad I Have Gone Organic!
“I was always told that organic yielded a lot less than synthetic fertilizers. But the problem is that I wanted to have organic taste. So I was stuck until somebody told me about your OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™. I find them nice to mix up and use. I can tell that they make a difference in the way my plants grow and how the harvests are as far as the quality. People are glad I have gone organic. Thanks for helping me.”
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ can be used as a comprehensive organic bloom and grow phase fertilizer because it has the correct nutrient ratio for plants you care most about. Growers tested OG Organics™ BigMike’s OG Tea™ against Pure Blends tea product, and found that our Tea outperformed Pure Blends. That’s because our Tea contains alfalfa extract, which provides 80 phytochemicals that enhance floral potential.
Follow This Simple Feed Chart Designed by our Research Team
|Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Week 4||Week 5||Week 6||Week 7|
|OG Organics™ BigMike's OG Tea™||2 mL/L||2 mL/L||2 mL/L||2 mL/L||2 mL/L||2 mL/L||2 mL/L|
Conversions: 1 Teaspoon = 5mL | 1 Tablespoon = 15 mL | 1 Ounce = 30mL | 1 Cup = 240 mL
Note: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.