Root Mass Expanders
Add beneficial bio-fertilizers to your grow and optimize conditions for explosive yields. Tarantula® delivers optimal ratios of hand-selected bacteria for enriching your garden’s root zone.
- Increases water and nutrient absorption for maximum yields
- 10,000,000 CFU per gram offers optimal conditions to ramp up nutrient transport
- Improves availability of much-needed iron and phosphorus
Tarantula® is specially designed for use with diverse hydroponic growing media and all continuous liquid-feed growing systems such as aeroponics, drip irrigation and emitters, NFT, flood and drain, and deep water culture.
ATTENTION: Tarantula® is completely compatible with all pH Perfect Base Nutrients as well as with all non pH Perfect Base Nutrients and supplements and all competitors Base Nutrients and supplements.
NOTE: At Advanced Nutrients, we do not use paclobutrazol, daminozide, or any other banned plant growth regulators in our products.
Tarantula® – Unleash Maximum Yield Potential by Making One Simple — and Invisible — Addition to Your Root Zone
Growing in hydroponics can be a catch-22.
You’ve chosen this indoor setup because it affords you total control over your grow room environment…
It’s the only way to be the full master of your domain.
And yes — a BIG part of the equation is selecting an inert medium like coco, peat moss, or rockwool . . .
Because they don’t contain anything that could throw off the carefully dialed-in decisions you’ve made for your plants.
If you leave your root zone untouched, you’re missing out on the benefits of rich colonization…
Where millions of natural microbes power up your cannabis plants’ underground network for increased nutrient absorption.
Doesn’t it drive you nuts?
You can have the most dialed-in grow room on the planet. But if you don’t do anything about your empty root zone, you’ll never reap the benefits of nature’s genius.
Which is why . . .
Experienced Growers Colonize their Root Zone!
And add hand-selected strains of natural beneficial microbes to their growing medium.
Because here’s the thing…
When you unleash vast colonies of microbes into your root zone . . .
You’re creating the optimal conditions for building compound-rich biomass . . .
And walking away with higher quantities of potent, heavy flowers that put subpar bud to shame.
Imagine increasing your yields by making ONE small change . . .
And adding a root expander into your feeding regimen!
You see, your root zone acts like a highway for nutrients entering your cannabis plants.
And beneficial microbes expand this highway, making it wider and more productive . . . So crucial plant-potentiating nutrition can contribute to your most rewarding harvest yet.
In fact, we’d be hard pressed to think of a single cup-winning grower who neglected this much-needed root zone nourishment.
But keep in mind . . .
Some Microbial Biostimulants Are a Total Waste of Money
Because they’re engineered to save the company on production costs . . .
And do nothing to help your root zone flourish and your yields thrive.
Now, in a moment, we’ll tell you EXACTLY what you DO want to feed your root zone.
But first, take a look at the red flags you must watch out for if you want to get a return on investment…
- If a company puts all their microbes and fungus into one bottle, they’ll likely go to war with each other. This results in a useless stew of ineffective microbes. Watch out for companies who use third-parties to bulk-produce bacteria — they’re solely interested in shaving down their own costs!
- Are your bacteria dead on arrival? When companies skimp out on proper bottling, millions of bacteria die before they even reach your root zone!
- All bacteria are created equal, right? WRONG! Only very specific strains of bacteria work to optimize YOUR specific plant root zone.
- Watch out for generic strain names… Otherwise, it’s like saying “General Motors” to describe a car, and having no idea if you’re getting a Pontiac or a Corvette.
- NEVER purchase so-called all-in-one solutions, where incompatible microbes live side by side. Some can dominate the others, causing the CFU of valuable strains to plummet over time.
As you can see, there’s a lot on the line when choosing the right microbial biostimulants for your high-value, short-day crops.
And it’s important to do your research.
However . . .
We’ve made it easy on you.
Because . . .
Now You Can Enrich Your Garden’s Root Zone with Precision Strains of Bacteria, Hand-selected by the World’s Sharpest Leading Microbiologists!
And instead of relying on weak formulations and praying for the best . . .
You’ll be 100% confident that you’ve nourished your garden with best-in-class bacterial strains, chosen to optimize the foundation of your premium plants.
You see, we’ve spared no expense in engineering Tarantula® . . .
Today, it’s used by growers in 115+ countries — and counting.
And when you unleash the power of these microbes . . .
You’re delivering 10 million CFU per gram to your root zone . . .
Creating a thick, robust gateway for nutrients that boost compound-rich flower.
Now, we always recommend you use Voodoo Juice®, our flagship product for roots.
But here’s the thing . . .
When you supplement Voodoo Juice’s root zone superpowers with Tarantula . . .
You’ll Develop a Rich, Lively Root Zone that Rivals the Most Fertile Soils on Earth
And unlock the immense, yield-boosting benefits you get from a lively root zone.
After you put Tarantula to work in your garden . . .
- You can rest assured your high-value nutrition reaches every pocket of your plant for optimal vitality and peak performance.
- You make iron and phosphorus more available to your cannabis plants . . . and even convert inorganic or locked-out forms of these nutrients into absorbable nutrition! (A lot of our growers use Tarantula to ensure their plants are getting enough phosphorus for maximum yields.)
- You’ll be blown away watching spindly roots transform into a thick, muscular transportation system for efficient delivery of critical nutrition.
And you’ll enjoy the massive yields you’ve put so much effort into cultivating. Simply because you invested in hand-selected bacteria that nourish your root zone.
Imagine the peace of mind you’ll feel knowing your crop is intaking everything it needs to reach its full potential . . . And will reward you with bountiful, potent flowers.
Buy Advanced Nutrients’ Tarantula today at an authorized retailer near you.
Stack it with Voodoo Juice, and watch first-hand how your plants respond to a lively, well-colonized foundation.
We’re so confident in the results you’ll get with Tarantula, we’ve backed it with…
Your Ironclad 100% Money-Back Grower Guarantee
If for any reason you are not absolutely thrilled with the results you achieve when you use Tarantula®, just bring the unused portion, along with your original sales receipt, back to the place of purchase within six months, and ask for your money back.
Advanced Nutrients was built by growers, for growers. Which is why we treat you the way we’d like to be treated and stand behind all of our products with our 100% Money-Back Grower Guarantee.
It’s that simple.
Features & Technical Specifications